Mason had a weight check today since he is on Zantac. He is 9lbs 11oz now! That is some crazy weight gain!! So, of course, his dose needed increasing. He won't go back now til his 2mt appt which is on the 24th.
Fairly confident he doesn't have a milk protein allergy now. Most of the symptoms he had that I thought were related seem to be diminishing now. His diaper rash is improving slowly...we are now going to do cortisone twice a day for two weeks with hopes that it will get rid of it for good. She thinks he must just have fairly acidic poop! He seems happier the last few days. Enjoying the playmat a bit more...likes the nature sounds on it but not the music...must be overstimulated easily!
Austin is doing much better with the whole adjustment. Less and less tantrums each week. :) :)
HR finally finalized all my salary, bonuses, & contract! Still waiting on credentialing approval but I think it'll all work out. Have to submit 3 more things and should know for sure by the end of the month. I am signing a two year contract...they don't have a one year option. If another hospital that I'm interested in ends up interviewing and hiring me before my 2 years are finished then we will have to pay back the money (not all...it would be pro-rated). Figured I might as well just sign on so I can get the retention bonus. Hard to tell the future! They do theirs very nicely....half with the first paycheck and the other half at the one year mark!
We are going to be preparing Andy's car to sell by next month so he can get a newer one and we are going to be starting some home improvement projects to get this place ready to sell! Lots to look forward to. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment