Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Lots going on now!! :)

Austin: Austin had a great speech therapy session Friday!! :) She was impressed by his words and requests. He has continued to use requests quite often now. He is getting so tall! I know I keep saying that but now he is opening the sliding glass door to let the dogs (and himself if I dont move fast enough) outside now. So we are keeping it locked most of the time!!

Mason: Mason is showing some more interest in solids again. He likes the fruit pouches that I've been trying with him lately. Only eats about a third of it so I save it & offer a little more again when Austin has dinner. Had a mucousy diaper Sunday...one time thing so I think I must have ate something with dairy by accident. His sleep is not improving much but I am just kind of used to it now. He sleeps fairly good for Andy still. He is so, so close to crawling! Crazy! Also is trying to pull himself up.

House: We had 4 showings on the house Sunday and we got an offer from one of them!! She offered a looow price so we countered and then she re-countered ...and we just accepted it! :) She wants to close May 23 and take possession that day...its a Thursday. So now we need to find out if she really wants to move in on that Thursday or if she can wait til the weekend. If we can move out the weekend before then it will be a moot point obviously.

We finally have all the lights for the new house! yay :) That was kinda exhausting to finish picking them out. I was being too picky I guess haha. So with all the rain we got ...our basement had a little issue. Currently our house has temporary electricity because the contracted electrician has been very busy with all the other work he does therefore the workers at the house where using a long extrension cord cable thing to plug in outside to the temp box to keep the sump pump running. Well with the rain...it shorted out and the sump pump obviously stopped working since we don't have regular electricity yet. So the basement got almost an inch of water in some spots. This is a big concern of mine during further storms. I hear bad things about basements but Andy realllly wanted his man cave. The builder ripped out all the affected drywall and had fans to dry it out. He is replacing it (at his cost) and hopes that it won't put us more than a week off the scheduled date that he had given us last week (May 17) but there is a possibilty that it won't put us off schedule at all.

We went over Sunday and the main floor and second floor are painted now. :) Fireplace is done. Trim board for stairway to the upstairs has been stained. (Our foyer will have real wood that is the same color as the stain applied to the trim board on the stair railing) The front of the house also has the starting work done for the stone to come soon. This week they are continuing to fix the basement, lay the floor for the kitchen, dining area & bathrooms and then install the cabinets. The first appliance delivery happens on Friday. We will take the lights to the house this weekend so they can be installed early next week! I have pictures to post but am at work so I'll post tomorrow. :)

Parkview is supposed to call tomorrow!! The senior VP emailed me today and said she will be in touch after the meeting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background