Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sooo....I got the job!! :) No details yet. The Senior VP of Womens & Childrens sent me an email saying that they would be extending an offer soon! That was at 8am this morning so hopefully tomorrow HR calls me with all the details. She said credentialing will take 30-45 days but I may be able to start the general hospital orientation before that. I'll keep ya posted.

We accepted an offer on the house! We close on the current house on May 23..buyer wanted that date specifically. We close on the new house May 17 and move in May 18!! :) So happy the basement issue didn't put us behind the date they had told us last week.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background