Sorry for going so long without posting a real update. :)
House: They finished the drywall/mudding/sanding last week. They are priming all this week and measuring/cutting for trim boards. The guy that helps with the interior selections talked to us yesterday and said they will be ready for our lights and mirrors around April 26th ...eekk! That's about 2-3 weeks before we thought they would need them based on the inital plans. Happy they are moving right along but....we haven't even gone to look at lights yet with so much going on lately! He told us we could buy the mirrors from them so we said heck yes haha! Just had to pick out the edge design & size for the 3 mirrors we need.
Current house had its second showing for a client on Saturday but they passed on our house. Their reasoning was stupid but hey...feedback tells us what else we can do to make the house look better & give us an edge. The to do lists for everything are sooooo long. Can't catch a break. The over a week of sickness kind of put us behind!
Austin: Talking more and more!! Attempting to say some words that he probably shouldn't ... (example: guy flying through the parking lot at Target so I said "idiot" ...Austin attempted to say it as well). Good thing we aren't the type who use a lot of swear words. We did have a short period of time where he was randomly saying "damn" but that has passed thankfully! He is getting so, so tall! Just this week he has started turning on & off lights! Turning them on is easy...he has to reach a little higher to turn them off but still! :) Big boy! We have our First Steps progress meeting on Tuesday the 16th...they already sent me my copy of the paperwork for me to read. They want him to receive an additional 3 months of speech therapy. I am completely fine with it because he is making progress with Sarah and I think there's more that she can work on with him. Andy isn't too happy about it but I think he'll get there. The big thing with his speech is that he labels stuff (dog, cup, car, etc) but does not make many requests (more milk, need this, etc). They said usually requests come first and then labeling but it doesn't make him abnormal in any way. He has started saying "car ride" & "outside" ...those are two big requests lately. :)
Mason: Doing better...the runny nose, cough, and ear infection were really affecting his sleeping and eating. And now he's getting more teeth so he slept horribly Monday night (after I got almost zero sleep at work Sunday night) but tooth #4 poked through yesterday morning. I think tooth # 5 & 6 are very close to being through the gum line as well. He slept all night last night! :) Hopefully he sleeps well for Andy tonight while I am at work! He gets very close to leaning over to get in the crawling position from the sitting position ...but then he kinda just fakes out and lays on his belly. He can reach pretty far so I don't think he feels as motivated to crawl yet. He had several red bumps on his butt Friday morning (started noticing them last Weds evening) so we went in to see the doc and he was diagnosed with a yeast diaper rash. We have been putting the anti-fungal cream on twice a day and its looking much better. Have all these cloth diapers and I can't even use them right now! Most diaper creams & yeast infections are 2 big no-nos for cloth diapers. I stripped them all again just in case since I'm not totally sure when the yeast made an appearance for my cloth diapering mama readers out there. :) He is a very happy little guy when he is feeling well. :) Starting to clap more often now and also has been doing this cute hand thing when he wants to be picked up! We have his baby dedication on Mothers Day. :) (our church always does Mothers Day as baby dedication day for all the babies that have been born since the last Mothers day or any new members that have children and want them dedicated.) I am supposed to work the night before & that day....but we'll see.
Job: I had my second interview at Parkview on Tuesday afternoon with the two neos that werent able to attend the first interview. They were both nice and friendly. :) When I asked the one (other guy didn't speak very good English haha) about the timeline of decision making he said that I have the job already and they were just waiting for me to meet him & the other doctor. So that's very exciting...but I'm not getting my hopes up & putting in my resignation just yet. Who knows who else they might want to interview or if something crazy happens and they end up not being able to hire me. But he said I should hear something in a few days. Yay!!!! :) Hoping I can leave here by the end of the month because the May schedule is awful ...the other full time NNP is going on vacation for 10 days...so who gets to work tons during that time?! I also recently got called into the supervisors office for attendance issues..I've called in 4 times since I started working here and if I call in one more time I get written up. Punishment for being written up...no raise for a year. Haha...well good thing I just got a raise when our new Neo told HR we were underpaid. Morons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2013
(43)
-
▼
April
(6)
- Sooo....I got the job!! :) No details yet. The Sen...
- Lots going on now!! :) Austin: Austin had a great...
- Austins First Steps progress meeting went well. Th...
- Sickened and very saddened about the tragedy in Bo...
- Sorry for going so long without posting a real upd...
- blog update coming soon...have lots going on and w...
-
▼
April
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment