Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

First couple shifts on the unit went great!! :) Went to one delivery, one c-section and one ground transport just to get a feel for how they do things. Staff on night shift seems very welcoming of the NPs ...hopefully day shift is as well when I spend a couple days on that shift after my general hospital orientation stuff this week. They were up to 29 babies when I left Saturday at 3am (can hold 31) so they were quite busy!! :) A little bummed I won't be able to fly (again) until after flight safety training which isn't until November. But...I'm sure there will be enough ground transports to go on since the neos dont like to do them haha! Excited to start working but also don't like leaving the boys...it's such a mix of emotions! Doesn't help that we still need one more sitter for the days that Kerry cant ....know of anyone?!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background