Another big break between posts...sorry!
Shadowing at work went fairly well. I have medical staff orientation Monday and then Epic computer charting class on Tuesday...then I'll start "for real" on Wednesday. Crazy! To get the full 40 hours per week/80 hrs per paycheck I will be doing 6 12 hour shifts and 1 8 hour shift per pay period. Yuck on that! Put off finding childcare for the boys for too long...was in a bit of denial that we needed it I think plus we also thought we had it all figured out at the beginning of July. Oh well. We have some leads/ideas and will be hopefully making a decision soon. The next 2 weeks are covered so that does buy us a little bit more time. Just don't want to take them somewhere and have so much anxiety about leaving the boys with anyone besides Andy or my mom! Praying to go to nightshift once the neos feel more comfortable with me and I feel more comfortable with the size/criticalness of the unit.
Austin is talking up a storm!! Its so great!! :) He has all kinds of requests, phrases, sentences, etc. Doing awesome! He LOVES to be outside and loves to go in the basement to watch sports with Andy...aka run around like a crazy kid and dance to music during the commercials haha. :)
Mason has 8 teeth now! He also has 4 more either almost through or about to break through. Teething stinks. He is walking like crazy!! Loves to attempt to chase Austin. :) Loves to go for wagon rides and still loves to be held by his momma! :)
On a side note...Instagram is finally working for me again...sorry for the lack of pictures in the sidebar until today!



No comments:
Post a Comment