Dairy farm visit was fun! :) Austin talked about cows the rest of the night and has brought it up a few times since then. :) He is so chatty now and soo very sweet.
Since Austin is about to age out of First Steps at his 3rd birthday we will have our "articulation test" at the elementary school a couple weeks before his birthday to see if he still needs speech therapy before school would start for him. That appointment is December 4th. Pray that he does well! I've been starting to plan his third birthday!! Crazy...how is my firstborn almost 3?! The theme will be Thomas the tank engine...of course. :)
Mason's second feeding therapy session went much better than his first thankfully! It was with the other therapist....we won't always have the same one due to my work schedule/their availability. Luckily it's just one lady or another so it's not too many faces to get used to for him. He did most of what she wanted and she was better at explaining things than the therapist we had last week. Mason actually ate a few pieces of banana for me yesterday as well. :) Small progess. Still having difficulty explaining what it means to those that aren't as familiar but I try. Andy's grandma asked me if he was just lazy... ugg no....was hard to find the words to answer her. We still have the possibility of it being a congenital stricture or the esonophilic esophagitis but for right now feeding therapy is looking like it might be what could work. The prilosec (reflux med) did not appear to be changing anything after 2+ weeks so we have stopped giving it. So his waking up at night appears to not be reflux related. Didn't hurt to try to see but now we know.
Have decided to keep this a family blog ...as in very little mention of work. I have a strong feeling that someone is watching/reading everything I do because I got called into a meeting about facebook a week or so ago ...so now...you will have to guess how work is going haha!



1 comment:
I read that as you were making it a blog just for your family. I was thinking, no!!! Glad you are all doing well. Hope Halloween was great!
Post a Comment