Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Long time no post. Sorry!

OT eval is still pending for Mason. Miscommunication I guess, I dont know. First Steps is coming to our house Tuesday afternoon to start the paperwork to get Mason evaluated for feeding therapy & possibly an evaluation to see if he has sensory processing disorder. I still don't completely understand the disorder and I was reading a book about it but then couldn't renew it because someone else had a hold on it at the library. If he's diagnosed I'll for sure be buying some kind of book to help us!

His feeding therapy is going fairly well. Seems to be progressing and he is eating more food but not necessarly more "toddler" food.

Austin is so close to being done with his First steps speech therapy. :( We will miss his ST but if the school says he still needs therapy (his articulation test/eval is Wednesday morning) then we have the option of using her as a private ST versus using the school. We will just have to see what they say. Happy she informed us that she does private ST as well as her job with first steps. As a bonus if we switch to first steps with Mason we can request to have her be his feeding therapist as well. :)

The boys are doing great and growing fast!! We did move Austin to his toddler bed almost a week ago. It's an adjustment for all but I think he is starting to do better with it. :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background