A little catching up since I see the blog has had a lot of visitors this week (tells me the number but not the names haha!)
Sunday night I thought I was in labor due to the significant amount of lower back and lower belly pain I was having. Stayed the same for about 3 hours so we called my mom over to stay with the boys and got to triage around 8:30pm. Monitor claimed to show no contractions and my urine showed a UTI. So they sent me home on Keflex. I did not like my triage nurse AT ALL. So lets hope we don't encounter her when I am in labor for real!
Had a follow up appointment with my OB late Tuesday afternoon and just the regular test they do at every appointment still was pointing to a UTI so I am continuing the stinky Keflex. I am 1.5cm and 50% but her head is now more engaged. The pain that we now know is from this awful infection was much improved by this morning. I am still uncomfortable and feeling pressure and low back pain but nothing that points to labor yet. I go back again on Friday (already had the appt scheduled so she had me keep it).
The calls of asking if I'm in labor have started ...Andy's mom called today to inquire because his Grandma is leaving for Florida tomorrow. Luckily in this day and age most people are just checking Facebook for an update lol! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(38)
-
▼
November
(6)
- --So uncomfortable...back and hip pain make me wal...
- --No change at this mornings OB appt. Still 1.5cm ...
- A little catching up since I see the blog has had ...
- --Had my 36 week appointment today. :) My doc was ...
- Quick updates--- --Had another appointment yester...
- Just a short quick update before I start another b...
-
▼
November
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment