--Had my 36 week appointment today. :) My doc was out on a family emergency so I saw another one in the group. Weight is still the same as last week (lost some last time) which I hope is ok since she's supposed to be gaining all her weight right now. I am now dilated to 1 cm...and 50% effaced (thinned out) so that is quite a bit of progress since she couldn't even tell me the % at the last appointment. The OB today said he is on call this weekend and wouldn't be surprised if he saw me. Hope he's not getting my hopes up ha! It's all up to this baby girl but I'm ready and my body is ready...or my pain tolerance just sucks maybe?!
--Hard to believe that Austin will be 4 next month. Where has the time gone?! Just seems so old since the next step will be looking at our preschool options for next fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(38)
-
▼
November
(6)
- --So uncomfortable...back and hip pain make me wal...
- --No change at this mornings OB appt. Still 1.5cm ...
- A little catching up since I see the blog has had ...
- --Had my 36 week appointment today. :) My doc was ...
- Quick updates--- --Had another appointment yester...
- Just a short quick update before I start another b...
-
▼
November
(6)



No comments:
Post a Comment