Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

--So uncomfortable...back and hip pain make me walk like I'm elderly most of the day for the last couple days! I hate to complain because I know it's a privilege to be pregnant...just very wore out at this stage.

--Mason has been peeing on the potty 3 days straight now and even pooped on the potty today!!! :) We didn't even plan to attempt training him again right before I give birth but he was doing so well peeing on the potty before bath time that we thought we would just randomly ask him Saturday haha! He said yes and did it a few times that day and then while I was at work Sunday he wore undies all day for Andy and we haven't looked back. :) He does still wear at diaper at nap time and bedtime. So we are down to 3 diapers a day (Austin wears one to bed as well)!!! Crossing our fingers for no regression for either of them once we bring home little sister.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background