Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day! Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend. :)

Friday, May 28, 2010



Found yet another ticker...can I have all 3?

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Dupont interview went well. She's hoping to have a decision within the next 2 weeks.

Got my response from the CEO. My termination still stands.

Had my court hearing today for my unemployment. My former nurse manager changed some parts of her story and backpedaled a lot. You can tell she's extremely inexperienced with being a manager. The judge was getting super annoyed so hopefully he will rule in my favor. He said he will mail his decision within the next 2 weeks.


.....just wish I could scream and yell and throw a tantrum like a small child who isn't getting her way.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lacy's vet called back today with the pathology report. The bumps are indeed histocytomas. So they are benign and we just will be watching them for now. If they stay for too long or get bigger she wants to get them removed. Glad that it's nothing serious.

Called HR this morning for an update....got the voicemail for the lady I've been working with on this process. That was a few hours ago...still waiting for a return call. Maybe I just try to track down the CEO's secretary...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Still nothing from the CEO....I think the HR lady feels bad when she calls me to give me updates...it's always the same..."hopefully by tomorrow." She said she told him today to keep her updated as soon as he knew anything.

I have a interview on Wednesday at Dupont for a labor & delivery position! Yay! It's not NICU but it'll do for now plus it's super super close to our house!

Had to take Lacy to the vet today...she has 3 bumps on her body. They weren't doing anything until last night when one of them started bleeding! Yikes! The vet thinks they are histocytomas. She's not a 100% sure so she drew off some fluid from one and is sending it to a pathologist. These are almost always benign but she wanted to cover all her bases. She's also on a antibiotic for 2 weeks now. This is good preparation for children! First a bee sting on the nose...then pink eye...now this.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

One month ago today we found out we were pregnant! :) Time flies!

Still (im)patiently waiting for a job to call for an interview or an offer.

Still waiting on HR or the CEO of Lutheran to get back with me on his response to my letter as part of the grievance process. This part is getting a bit ridiculous since he was supposed to have a 5 day time limit.

My hearing is May 27th at 1pm to fight for my unemployment. Prayers please!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing much to report on.

Dr. L finally let me have a script for Zofran. He wanted me to try a bazillion other things first to see if that would help...and cuz this drug can be kinda pricey. It wasn't too bad though. $17 for 12 pills. Maybe...just maybe I won't need to refill it more than one time. :) 4 weeks left of 1st tri...hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel!

Thursday, May 13, 2010



Vacation went well! :) Andy & I were able to celebrate our 2 year anniversary while we were there too! :)

Baby Coak is still continuing to make me nauseous for the better part of the day. It is significantly worse in the evening. Looking forward to feeling better!

No new news on the job front. 2 out of the 3 jobs that I applied for at St. Vincent are still open so that's a good sign. One of the NICU jobs that I applied to at Dupont is still open so that's good too. Hopefully someone calls me soon!

I mailed my appeal for my denied unemployment and hope to get my court date in a few weeks. Odds are on my side from what I hear.

Still waiting on the CEO of Lutheran to set up a meeting with me for step 3 of the grievance...HR called me today and said he is still not ready to meet with me or make a decision. She's hoping to give me an answer tomorrow or Monday.

I think that's all the updates that I have!

Friday, May 7, 2010

I added a new ticker to better explain the size of the baby. :)

I'll update again after vacation! We will be home Wednesday evening.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Baby's heartrate was 120 today. That's good. He/she is measuring smaller than my previous dates so Dr. L changed my due date to December 26th. Might be in the hospital for Christmas if this baby comes on time. I go back again on June 3rd.


Monday, May 3, 2010

Dupont Hospital just posted 2 part time NICU positions! Yay! Maybe I'll get one of them!
The nausea has set in. :(

It started Friday night and has not really let up. It is waaay worse if I haven't eaten in a while. No puking yet but I feel like crap! I know it'll all be worth it in the end...but I am a wimp!

No word yet from St Vincent or any other potential job.

Another doctor's appt & ultrasound on Thursday to see if we can see or hear the heartbeat yet. Hopefully everything will continue to look good. :)

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background