2 disappointments in one day....
Yet another negative pregnancy test..why do I keep taking them??? This is CD 41 for those wanting to keep track. Considering calling my OB to get a script for the Provera to jump start it...just afraid of the side effects and not sure how much it costs.
I also received the call today that I will not be going to days for the January schedule and most likely will not going to days with the February schedule either. (insert swear words here!!) They decided nights is too short (even though I would still be there from 3a-7a). They posted 2 part time nights positions and hope to hire someone(s) soon to start in January and be trained by mid-February for level 2 (basic). So best case scenario would be the March schedule.
Why freaking tell me that I have the position and then not let me move!!!
I was so freaking tempted to just call in sick today because I'm so pissed but that's a bit irresponsible considering 1) I'm not sick and 2) I don't want to use up what little PTO I have right now!
I am done with 2 out of my 3 classes now for this semester. Yay for that. Now to make that important decision about whether to continue or not. Leaning towards stopping classes ...but fear that I will be labeled a quitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
December
(22)
- 7 more days...or maybe a lil less if I test early....
- 9 days (give or take a day) til I can test and see...
- Snow has been coming down like crazy all day! Yay....
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; Lean not on...
- Merry Christmas Everyone! We are so thankful for t...
- Here's a quick update since I know you are waiting...
- Talked to a friend at work who struggled with infe...
- Read at your own risk!The ultrasound did not go we...
- Starting to get a little nervous/antsy about my ul...
- It's Snowing!!!
- Done with the pills...bring on the US and shot! lo...
- Well the side effects from this medication haven't...
- Had a great time this weekend! Here's the best hig...
- Girls shopping weekend in Frankenmuth this weekend...
- Here's the low down so that you don't have to scro...
- Look at my new ticker. :) Yes we are very excited!
- 2 disappointments in one day....Yet another negati...
- Nothing yet. Hate this.
- Got up early so that I could test before Andy went...
- This freaking waiting game better be worth it!! Go...
- CD 36...so if I'm going to have another 36 day cyc...
- Happy December. :) Bring on the snow!
-
▼
December
(22)



1 comment:
you would never be a quitter! having a family is VERY important to you and you shouldn't feel quilty for wanting to give up school to pursue it...school will always be there, you can do a different kind of NP or just enjoy saving them little babies as an RN...you are successful, caring, and you DESERVE everything you want...school can wait...living and doing what you have always dreamed is the most important, and remember, you have TONS of people that love you!
Post a Comment