Well the side effects from this medication haven't been terrible. Only one incident of dizziness so far and I most certainly get the hot flashes quite a bit! (those are the 2 big side effects from the drug) I was starving at work last night...my friend Jillian said that must be a side effect too...I think I just wanted to eat..lol!
2 more days of this drug. :) Then ultrasound at 9:30am on the 22nd!
Almost done with my Christmas shopping...can't believe 2009 is coming to an end. Hopefully 2010 brings many blessings and miracles. There is much to be thankful for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(102)
-
▼
December
(22)
- 7 more days...or maybe a lil less if I test early....
- 9 days (give or take a day) til I can test and see...
- Snow has been coming down like crazy all day! Yay....
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; Lean not on...
- Merry Christmas Everyone! We are so thankful for t...
- Here's a quick update since I know you are waiting...
- Talked to a friend at work who struggled with infe...
- Read at your own risk!The ultrasound did not go we...
- Starting to get a little nervous/antsy about my ul...
- It's Snowing!!!
- Done with the pills...bring on the US and shot! lo...
- Well the side effects from this medication haven't...
- Had a great time this weekend! Here's the best hig...
- Girls shopping weekend in Frankenmuth this weekend...
- Here's the low down so that you don't have to scro...
- Look at my new ticker. :) Yes we are very excited!
- 2 disappointments in one day....Yet another negati...
- Nothing yet. Hate this.
- Got up early so that I could test before Andy went...
- This freaking waiting game better be worth it!! Go...
- CD 36...so if I'm going to have another 36 day cyc...
- Happy December. :) Bring on the snow!
-
▼
December
(22)



1 comment:
fingers crossed for ya girlie!
Post a Comment