Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Got up early so that I could test before Andy went to work and it was negative. :(

Guess my body isn't going to have a 36ish day cycle this time. Feel like a failure this week...depressing that I can't get pregnant when we want to. Doing everything right and it still is taking a while. Tried to go back to sleep after I tested and I couldn't so I've been up since 7:30...so unlike me.

In order news I checked out yet another book on Infertility from the library...this is another one written by someone who's been through this hell. I read another one written from this perspective and I read a more medical oriented one. A girl at work also recommended her infertility doc in case my OB can't get me pregnant with meds and injections. She brought it up...not me. Don't want you to think that all I ever do is talk about my problems. There are a few at work that seem to be geniunely concerned about me and interested in whats going on.

Sorry that this blog seems to be filled with sadness and topics of infertility every time you open it to read it. Welcome to my world!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I was talking to a girl at work last night and she said that they had to try for 3 years...don't give up Ashley! It will work out, I can feel it!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background