Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Talked to a friend at work who struggled with infertility for 3 years. We've been talking on and off about stuff. She told me she normally had around 10 follicles during her follicle studies. So I have some seriously lazy ovaries!...and I'm only 24 so I hope it doesn't keep going downhill from here! We might have to increase the drug dosage if this cycle fails.

If tomorrow's ultrasound doesn't show any growth then we might have to move on to the next cycle since it's unlikely they will release on their own or with the shot if they aren't big enough.

Now its off to work I go. Going to be up for about 34-35 hours before I get to go to bed tomorrow night since I have my appt in the morning and then we are going to 3 family things between mine and Andy's family. Freaking HATE night shift! ...hoping to be able to nap from 8am-10am...we'll see..sometimes that makes it worse!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

hang in there and let me know how it goes!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background