Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Coak is a boy!! Austin Jacob. He measured 1 lb 3 oz today which is the 48th percentile for his age. Everything measured great and he was head down and facing the ultrasound machine. (so he was laying on his side more or less) I'm sure he will do a lot more moving around before birth though!

Last week his feet were kicking the left side of me and then yesterday and today hes been kicking the right side of me. I do have a anterior placenta ...meaning that its in the front instead of the side or back. Completely normal but since hes so small I only feel movement on my sides and down low. As he grows he will be bigger than the placenta (thats what the doc said) so then I will feel more movements.

Our favorite moment today during the ultrasound was when he yawned really big. We were in the right spot at the right time to see it from start to finish. So Cute! It was near the end so he must have been getting tired of being the center of attention!

1 comment:

Lissa said...

:] <3 blue colors..here we come!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background