Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Survery Time:

How far along? 23 weeks 1 day

Weight gain/loss: up 5lbs from prepregnancy weight

Maternity clothes? Yes indeed....thinking that I need to start a maternity fashion line...a lot of it is so blah and so many solid colors

Stretch marks? Nope

Sleep? It's ok....he does most of his "exercising" between 8pm-midnight then I get up at least twice to pee. Oh well...its worth it!

Best moment this week? This week just started so I'll go with last week when we got to see him yawn on ultrasound!

Food cravings: anything chocolate :) still love strawberries too

Gender: Boy

Belly button in or out? half in but very flat as the day goes on

Movement? Yes indeed :)

What I miss? my prepregnancy jeans/clothes

What I'm looking forward to: my baby showers in October!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background