I was supposed to have an interview at Clarian West today for their level 2 NICU but the nurse manager had to cancel. :( It will be rescheduled for next week...just waiting on the day/time.
I have an interview this Wednesday morning at Ball Memorial in Muncie for a part time nights position on the Progressive Care Unit...its an adult unit.
Prayers that I get offered a job soon or more interviews. Trying to wait patiently for God's plan.
Decided to take classes this fall to occupy my time ...and of course learn new things. :) Those start Aug 23rd and both are online. Have to take 4credits to be eligble for loans (might be using some of the "leftover" loan $ for baby expenses) and to be a graduate student. One class is 3cr and the other is 1cr. The 3cr hour class will actually be done Nov 1st so that will be super nice in case Baby Coak arrives in early December.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
August
(21)
- Survery Time: How far along? 23 weeks 1 day Weig...
- Today marks viability day for Baby Boy Austin! If ...
- Andy finally got brave enough to keep his hand on ...
- We have 10 pics total....facebook is not wanting t...
- Baby Coak is a boy!! Austin Jacob. He measured 1 l...
- I think the baby is just as excited as me to be se...
- The big ultrasound is in less than 48 hours! Pleas...
- Just applied for 3 NICU jobs at St. Vincent Women'...
- Heartburn!!!!!! ...is no fun!
- Countdown to all things Fall related is on! Bath &...
- ~Grandma is out of the hospital now and is staying...
- Here is a book I am currently reading from the lib...
- 9 more days til the ultrasound!!!! :)
- Grandma was moved to a regular room on Saturday. :...
- Update: Grandma didn't get to move to the step do...
- The doctor (an electrophysiologist--how would you ...
- Grandma's surgery went as planned with no complica...
- Prayers needed today for my Grandma who is undergo...
- So...my daily headaches that I've since about week...
- I was supposed to have an interview at Clarian Wes...
- This is what we are listening to this afternoon no...
-
▼
August
(21)



No comments:
Post a Comment