Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grandma's surgery went as planned with no complications during surgery. They were able to repair the 2 valves and did not need to replace them. She came off the ventilator yesterday morning and is on nasal cannula O2. She also has 2 chest tubes.

She is still having some issues with low blood pressure and high blood sugar. The doctors have her on an external pacemaker and think that another surgery to place a pacemaker may be necessary. We will know by Friday. She is still in ICU as of tonight and may be moved to the step down unit tomorrow depending on her blood pressure.

I did not get the job at Ball Memorial that I interviewed for last week. According to my "job application status" on their website ...it appears that the nurse managers for the oncology unit and the pre/post op unit are reviewing my application & resume that I filled out a couple days ago for those 2 positions so I may get called for a interview for those units.

My interview at Clarian West for the level 2 NICU went well on Wednesday. It is a bit farther (more than 2 hrs) than I would like to drive but if they offer me the job I will take it. I should know about that one within the next 8 or so days.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background