Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I think Dr. L has gotten all of our hopes up...lol! Everything is basically the same for me as far as how I'm feeling...

My lower back is very sore and my lower abdomen is also very sore. Continue to have the "lighting crotch" pain when I stand up or if walking for a long period of time. For those that have never been pregnant....it's something fabulous to look forward to...not! lol! My feet & lower legs are now puffy for most of the day instead of just in the evening (this is a new development which I think I might mention to him at Thursdays appt). Boo...good thing I'm not working right now otherwise having shoes on for long periods would prolly hurt.

I know this is selfish but it would be really nice to have him within the next few days so that I get to spend as much time with him as possible before I start my new job on Feb 21st. Hopefully my body has made even more progress by Thursday's appt. Pray for a smooth, easy delivery and a healthy, happy Austin when the time is right.

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background