Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

OB appt went well. :) Austin's heart rate was 145...so consistent lately! My weight was up 2lbs from my appt 2 weeks ago. Blood pressure was fine. My GBS test came back negative so I don't need antibiotics during labor. Woohoo...one less thing to remember! He said I don't need to take my Brethine anymore for contractions and that the hospital won't stop labor anymore if I do need to go in.

TMI warning ....

I'm 1 cm, 30% thinned out and have a soft cervix. So I've made good & normal progress for how far along I am! Dr. L said Austin's head is very low and that I could deliver anytime now. He predicts within the next 7 days but he, of course, can't see into the future. I hope he's right though!

Next appt December 9th at 8:30am.

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

I can't believe he is almost here! I am very excited to meet him because I think everyone remembers what a long journey this has been for you and Andy...so happy for you!!!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background