Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving holiday. We were with family the whole day which was nice. :) We had 3 thanksgiving dinners to attend so we certainly had more than enough food to enjoy. It was great seeing a lot of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment