Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so far in my life). I have to be on a different antibiotic this time since I'm so close to being full term & the normal one they use can increase jaundice levels in a newborn if taken too close to delivery.  :(

Drink more water peeps (pregnant or not)...even if you think you drink enough...drink more! UTI's cause preterm labor and even mild dehydration causes contractions. Had to have the "lovely" Brethine again last night....in the shot form since I was having a decent amount of contractions on the monitor.

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

dang girl! this is 3 times to L & D before the big event! hope you are feeling better! take all those antibiotics so you can be well before Austin's arrival!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background