Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a column to the right that shows pictures of the books that I'm currently reading...from the library so they most likely won't be new releases! If anyone wants reviews on the books I can start posting them. I'll update the list as I finish/start a new book. Wanted to try something that I see in other blogs that I follow.
Talked to my new boss (love being able to say that) and the additional hours she wanted for me got approved so after orientation (6 weeks since I'm an experienced NICU RN) I will be working two night shifts a week! The hours will be 7p-7a...technically 7:30am since we give report at the end of the shift and you don't get paid for your half hour lunch break. As of right now my start date is Feb 21st since that is the hospital wide orientation start date. If it gets cancelled (if they don't have enough new hires to fill it) then the next start date will be March 7th. Kinda hoping Austin is born in mid-Decemberish so that I can get as much maternity leave with him as possible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment