OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3lbs from last time....but I had my boots on...so who knows how accurate it was! BP was good and urine was negative. Austin's heart rate was 148. :) He did my Group B Strep swab test and I'll know those results at the next appt. If it's positive then I'll get antibiotics during labor. Told him about my mild contractions (?) that I had Tuesday night and that I took my Brethine. He said that as long as it stops after the first dose then I'm ok but to call him/office if it doesn't.
TMI warning:
Austin is head down and Dr. L could feel his head when he checked me...said I was a fingertip dilated and my cervix was medium softened. So basically I am not closed but not quite 1cm yet. The cervix goes from firm to medium to soft. I looked up what a "medium consistency cervix" is and according to the pregnancy website it means that I'm anywhere from 30-50% effaced (thinned out). Dr. L didn't tell me and I forgot to ask! He would know the exact % though. So we are having progress here!!
Here's a link that helps explain things somewhat. Or you can ask me if ya want more info. Click here!
Next appt is December 2nd and then I'll go weekly til he's born!! Sorry if this blog of appointments is a bit detailed ...I just want to have a record of the details of this pregnancy because I know the details of it could fade fast after he's born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)



1 comment:
getting close girlie!!!
Post a Comment