OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and he's head down. Dr. L didn't check me this week but probably will at the next appt. Weight was up 0.5lb & he was fine with that.
Also said no traveling after 34 weeks...coming up soon! He wrote me a script for terbutaline (brethine) to take as needed if I have any more contractions before I am full term. It's a drug commonly used for asthma patients to relax their airway but it also relaxes the uterus. Next appt is Nov. 18th. :)
Registering for Spring semester today. Excited to be taking classes that will go towards my NP (even though they will be tough ones)! This semester was just 2 electives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
November
(12)
- Happy Birthday to Andy today!!! :) He's 30!! I ho...
- Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am very thankful for my l...
- I have another UTI (2nd one this pregnancy & so fa...
- Austin this week. Running out of room! Typically f...
- Changing up the blog a tiny bit. :) Started a colu...
- OB appt went well this morning. My weight was up 3...
- The Nurse Manager at Community North in Indy final...
- 34 weeks today! 6 or less weeks to go and 3-4 (dep...
- I feel like this blog is turning into a "job updat...
- Had a great weekend with my family!! :) We love to...
- OB appt went well. Austin's heart rate was 138 and...
- Happy November (2 days late)! :) Christmas flavors...
-
▼
November
(12)



1 comment:
you are gonna be a busy girl! We still need to set up a day to get together...let me know what days work for you! Little G is getting huge!
Post a Comment