OB appt went well. Weight was down 1lb...totally normal. Blood pressure and urine were fine. I am now measuring behind this week (and last week) but that's a good thing because it means that his head is moving further down into my pelvis...yay! (just causes some presssure!) His heart rate was 159. He was moving around though...hence why it was slightly higher than usual. :)
TMI....
I'm 1cm and 50% thinned out. Still have a soft cervix. Dr. L also "stripped my membranes." I didn't even get a chance to ask him his opinion on this procedure! Guess he isn't against it. Very painful! You have to be somewhat dilated and fairly thinned out for the Doctor to even attempt it so it's not like he is "jumping the gun" or something. It has about a 50/50 success rate in starting contractions within 24ish hours-3 days so we'll see. But I'm assuming since he felt it was a good time to strip me that things may be about ready to go. He said I do need to be patient and he will come when he's ready. It's just hard to wait especially when everything is sore! He said (again) that labor will prolly happen before my next appt but we all know how good his predictions are!
Next appt is December 16th at 3:30pm...so not looking forward to an afternoon appt...greatly increases the odds that the office will be running behind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(205)
-
▼
December
(9)
- I can't believe today is the last day of 2010. Ins...
- I've missed blogging and I bet my readers (all 10 ...
- Austin's Birth Story! Woke up with pretty intense...
- Stay tuned for the birth story.... :)
- 38 weeks today! 14 days to go...or less we hope! H...
- OB appt went well. Weight was down 1lb...totally n...
- I think Dr. L has gotten all of our hopes up...lol...
- No updates to report on yet. Still having lower ab...
- OB appt went well. :) Austin's heart rate was 145....
-
▼
December
(9)



1 comment:
praying for progress and some strong contractions!!!
Post a Comment