Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

After all this time (Feb. to now)...the Dupont job has fallen through and I'm not getting it.

She said she's very upset about it and is not sure why they ended up saying no. I guess
Lutheran didn't have anything bad to say about me so who knows. I personally think a nurse manager should be able to decide who she wants to hire! Heck she is the one managing the nurse!!

She did say I should be able to come in and do my assessment assignments on the infants (since I'd be going through the NNP & Neo's) but we'll see if I can get a job elsewhere first.

So now we are praying super hard about the Parkview & Parkview North NICU jobs. There are 3 available at Pk Main and I think 2 or 3 available at Pk North. I've spoke to the nurse recruiters at both hospitals and have a letter of recommendation from my good friend Jessica who works at Pk North.

God has a plan...just hard to wait.

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

Woodlawn is gonna have a full time and part time medsurg position open soon. I know it isn't what you are looking fir but better than nothing! Sorry about the dupont job and fingers crossed for parkview!

Erica said...

So sorry to hear the bad news! I'm praying that you'll find something sooner than later though and hoping that that something is ideal for what you're looking for, NICU and close to home! You're right... God does have a plan... but, yes, it's so hard to wait and so hard to understand sometimes. Hang in there girl, and just keep praying!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background