Austin has averaged 10 hours of nighttime sleeping each night for the last 3 nights!!! Let's hope this trend continues. He wakes up super happy. :)
But with this new nighttime schedule he appears to be on a nap strike!! Cat naps or no naps the last two days....hmm...
I have a interview tomorrow afternoon at Dukes Memorial in Peru. It's for a prn position in the medical/surgical ICU...not ideal at all but I need a job so I'm taking the interview. It's 70 miles from my house. Why can't Dupont just post that darn position?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
May
(8)
- Spoke with the Parkview North nurse manager this m...
- After all this time (Feb. to now)...the Dupont job...
- Sorry for the lack of blogging. Just been busy/sam...
- I had a great first Mothers day! Love Austin soo m...
- Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there!! :)
- Happy Nurse's Day!! :) Can't wait to start working...
- Austin has averaged 10 hours of nighttime sleeping...
- Happy May everyone! :) We like our new couch! :) ...
-
▼
May
(8)



1 comment:
you would be closer to me though!!! But I am hoping for the closer position too...does Woodlawn have any PRN positions open?
Post a Comment