Happy May everyone! :)
We like our new couch! :) Much more comfortable and it seats more people now. Attempting to train the dogs to stay on a blanket only when they are laying on the couch.
Got my hearing date for my unemployment benefit appeal. Its May 13th. But then today when I was on the unemployemt website it wanted me to fill out a form to resume my benefits...so I did but I don't know if that was just a standard computer thing or what?? Who knows.
My fabulous friend Jessica wrote me a letter of recommendation for Parkview North! She works there in surgical admissions but knows the NICU nurse manager and the NICU educator so she gave them a letter of recommendation about me. So maybe I will have a better chance at getting an interview in their NICU. Last I checked they had 3 spots that were open...they arent on the website anymore but they may still be open. Still waiting on Dupont also.... I have of course been applying at other hospitals and other positions but no calls yet. Need something fast!!! If I don't have a NICU job by the end of May then I will have to get some strings pulled so that I can go in to a NICU to do my assessments for one of my summer classes. Stressful to think about. My advisor says she can set me up at Methodist to do the assignments ...nice ..but I don't want to drive 2 hrs each way to do assessments for free.
This upcoming week is the last week of spring semester! Yay! I have my scholary project paper due on Wednesday, a final big case study due Friday and my adv. pathophysiology final to take by Friday. Whew! Summer classes start May 16th so I get a whopping 10 days off.
Austin is doing great!! We've tried cereal 3 times now and he's steadily getting better at it!!! :) His baby dedication is this coming Sunday, on Mother's day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
May
(8)
- Spoke with the Parkview North nurse manager this m...
- After all this time (Feb. to now)...the Dupont job...
- Sorry for the lack of blogging. Just been busy/sam...
- I had a great first Mothers day! Love Austin soo m...
- Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there!! :)
- Happy Nurse's Day!! :) Can't wait to start working...
- Austin has averaged 10 hours of nighttime sleeping...
- Happy May everyone! :) We like our new couch! :) ...
-
▼
May
(8)



No comments:
Post a Comment