Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rain, rain go away! It's been raining everyyyy day! We need a break from it! The dogs would really like to start going on walks!! They have cabin fever!

Our couch is finally going to be delivered on Wednesday!! We ordered it a loooong time ago and it was originally supposed to be in April 1st. In hindsight we prolly should have saved our $$ since I ended up quitting Community North but we can't go back in the past. I'm excited about it!! Salvation Army is coming to take our old couch and chair. :)

Austin had a great first Easter! He got spoiled & loved on by all the family!! :) See facebook for pics! :)

The end of the semester is coming up fast! I have one more quiz to take on Thursday for Patho and then I'll be studying for my final which is May 6th and working on my final big case study due that same day. I also have to finish up our Scholarly Project group paper which is due May 4th. I'm sooo happy this is the last paper I will have to write/co-write for my masters! Less than 13 months til I graduate...who's counting?! :)

No new news on the job front but it is only Monday so stay tuned.

Hopefully I'll hear back this week from the judge on when my unemployment hearing will be.

That's all for now. Looking forward to Abbey, Gracie, & Gregory Jr visiting tomorrow afternoon! :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background