My unemployment was approved!!! ....I think..
It's not showing anything under "Issues delaying payment" where before it was saying "Voluntary Quit". Not getting my hopes up yet since in the payment column it is only showing one week of payments left which is all I had left before I started at Community North. I'm thinking/hoping that after I file my work search on Saturday/Sunday that it will reset the system and show me how many weeks I am eligible for.
I've been applying to jobs since that is a requirement for umeployment collection (minimum 3 jobs per week that you have to list) while I am waiting for the Dupont job to be finalized which seems to be taking forever. What the heck?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Rain, rain go away! It's been raining everyyyy day...
- Austin had a great pediatrician appt this morning....
- Got my "Determination of Eligibility" letter in th...
- Hmm...the unemployment homepage is not showing any...
- My unemployment was approved!!! ....I think.. It'...
- Stressed out. Too many things to list. Ranges from...
- Andy's grandpa passed away this morning. His siste...
- Hospice nurse said Andys gpa has a few more days p...
- Andy's grandpa is hanging on & doing ok. He is on ...
- Prayers for Andy & his family. His grandfather has...
- Feeling fairly overwhelmed lately. I'm doing the b...
- Happy April! ...feels like yesterday that I was sa...
-
▼
April
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment