Got my "Determination of Eligibility" letter in the mail today and my unemployment claim was not approved. Dang it. So now I have to file for an appeal and have a hearing with the administrative law judge. Hopefully he/she rules in my favor and the process doesn't take weeks (it could take 8-10 weeks).
What would be really great is if Dupont would just approve that position so I can start working there!! I've been applying for jobs while waiting since we need money! God is in control but it's hard to be patient.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Rain, rain go away! It's been raining everyyyy day...
- Austin had a great pediatrician appt this morning....
- Got my "Determination of Eligibility" letter in th...
- Hmm...the unemployment homepage is not showing any...
- My unemployment was approved!!! ....I think.. It'...
- Stressed out. Too many things to list. Ranges from...
- Andy's grandpa passed away this morning. His siste...
- Hospice nurse said Andys gpa has a few more days p...
- Andy's grandpa is hanging on & doing ok. He is on ...
- Prayers for Andy & his family. His grandfather has...
- Feeling fairly overwhelmed lately. I'm doing the b...
- Happy April! ...feels like yesterday that I was sa...
-
▼
April
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment