Feeling fairly overwhelmed lately. I'm doing the bare minimum each week for school lately and that sucks! My grades aren't suffering since I am able to look up answers to quiz questions that I don't know but thats never a good idea!! Afraid when the time comes that I won't know anything. I keep saying that I'm going to wake up before Austin and work on my reading more but he's still somewhat unpredictable on when he wakes up and I've been sick this week so that doesn't help. Excuses, excuses I know. Blah.
Hopefully this summer when Austins schedule is more predictable I can really focus. Lets hope. Like today...its 3:30ish and Austin has barely napped. Tried the car ride trick and it worked but then he woke up about 10 minutes after we got home. I really try to make every day consistent so that he will be in a routine but he only naps well 2-3 days out of the week. :(
Refiled for unemployment today since the Dupont nurse manager still has no idea on when the position will be posted and she claims she doesn't know if she continue the interviewing process before the job is posted. Hopefully my claim gets approved so that a little bit more money can be coming in while we are waiting. This process with Dupont has been going on for 6 weeks...thought it would take 2-3 maximum. Yeah I thought wrong!! So did the nurse manager I guess. We are not drowning money wise but I don't want to get to that point obviously. Theres only so much in our savings!!
Theres my rant and whining for the week. Sorry for the negativism but this week so far has been a struggle for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Rain, rain go away! It's been raining everyyyy day...
- Austin had a great pediatrician appt this morning....
- Got my "Determination of Eligibility" letter in th...
- Hmm...the unemployment homepage is not showing any...
- My unemployment was approved!!! ....I think.. It'...
- Stressed out. Too many things to list. Ranges from...
- Andy's grandpa passed away this morning. His siste...
- Hospice nurse said Andys gpa has a few more days p...
- Andy's grandpa is hanging on & doing ok. He is on ...
- Prayers for Andy & his family. His grandfather has...
- Feeling fairly overwhelmed lately. I'm doing the b...
- Happy April! ...feels like yesterday that I was sa...
-
▼
April
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment