Happy April! ...feels like yesterday that I was saying Happy March!
Class got cancelled today because my professors doggie isn't doing well. Luckily she remembered that I live out of town so I knew about it before I even started getting ready. Hopefully her dog pulls through!
Talked to the nurse manager at Dupont today...we talk about once a week. She's frustrated that the approved prn spot is still not posted. Finally just asked if she could continue the interviewing/hiring process before its posted. Shes going to ask her manager (who is on spring break) and call me back Monday or Tuesday. Prayers that her manager doesn't care! My mom thinks it might have something to do with the "equal opportunity employment" rule and that's why they have to post it online first.
Austin is being his usual charming self. :) ...and drooooling up a storm! Might be time to break out all the cute bibs we got at the baby showers!
Go Cubs!! Andy stayed home for opening day today ..but they are currently losing. :( They were winning for quite a while though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
April
(12)
- Rain, rain go away! It's been raining everyyyy day...
- Austin had a great pediatrician appt this morning....
- Got my "Determination of Eligibility" letter in th...
- Hmm...the unemployment homepage is not showing any...
- My unemployment was approved!!! ....I think.. It'...
- Stressed out. Too many things to list. Ranges from...
- Andy's grandpa passed away this morning. His siste...
- Hospice nurse said Andys gpa has a few more days p...
- Andy's grandpa is hanging on & doing ok. He is on ...
- Prayers for Andy & his family. His grandfather has...
- Feeling fairly overwhelmed lately. I'm doing the b...
- Happy April! ...feels like yesterday that I was sa...
-
▼
April
(12)



No comments:
Post a Comment