Our couch which was supposed to arrive at the store tomorrow has been backordered til April 23rd. :( Major sad face! :(
We've already been waiting for what feels like forever! I am not a patient person as most of you know! Maybe it'll come in earlier than what they estimate.
Registered for my 2 summer classes and my one fall class this morning. Clinicals (2 days a week) start in the fall & only one class is required for it (6 credit hours though)! Then I'll have one 6 credit hour class plus 3 days of clinical in the spring....leading to graduation May 13 (I think), 2012!!
Austin had a bad stretch of waking up several times a night this past week or so but slept from 10:15pm til 7:45am last night! Yay! :) I actually got up and showered before he woke up ...need to try to do that more often. Makes the morning go a bit easier. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
March
(9)
- Our couch which was supposed to arrive at the stor...
- It's getting more and more difficult to focus on a...
- All About Me -- A to Z ...this survey was on a ...
- Feeling in limbo right now.... Dupont job is sti...
- I quit my job at Community Hospital. It was just t...
- Happy St. Patricks Day! and.. Happy 3 month birthd...
- Today has been great so far!!! Talked to the nur...
- Austin & I had a ton of fun today at Danne's with ...
- Happy March (a few days late)!! Austin is doing g...
-
▼
March
(9)



1 comment:
glad yours is sleeping! maybe Austin can have a talk with Bubby! LOL!
Post a Comment