Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

All About Me -- A to Z    ...this survey was on a blog that I read so I thought I'd fill it out for fun. :)

A. Age: 25
B. Bed Size: Queen --- which sometimes is not quite big enough with 2 dogs!
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the shower

D. Dogs: Two! Lacy (almost 3) & Larry (3)
E. Essential start to your day: breakfast :)
F. Favorite color: Blue or pink

G. Gold or silver: Sliver

H. Height: 5'2"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, clarinet, flute (not sure if I remember much anymore though!)
J. Jelly bean flavor: any fruity ones

K. Kids: Have 1 -- Austin Jacob & hope to have one or two more!
L. Lucky number(s): hmm... 3 I guess

M. Month: June :) or December

N. Nicknames: Ash, Squirt, Babe, ....theres lots more!

O. Overnight hospital stays: One...when I had Austin -- was in the hospital from Wednesday (2:14pm) til Saturday noonish :) Very memorable stay!!
P. Pet peeves: Negative people, those who litter

Q. Quote from a movie: ...too many to name although most are from Gilmore Girls

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: One younger brother, Alan

T. Time you wake up: Largely depends on Austin!
U. Underwear: Yes!

V. Vegetables you don't like: hmm..
W. What makes you run late: thinking I can get ready faster than what is reality!

X. X-rays you've had: teeth, lungs, right wrist
Y. Yummy food you make: cookies, cupcakes :) My baking is far better than my cooking!!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: ostrich!, penguin, polar bear
 
Your turn! :)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

One of my favorite from Gilmore Girls, "The pop tarts are pop tarting". That show is full of great ones :-)

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background