Wednesday, March 30, 2011
It's getting more and more difficult to focus on and finish school work when Austin is awake and active!! He only took a hour & 15 minute afternoon nap today...and I held him for part of it (my fault). I hate doing school stuff while hes awake ...don't want him to get lonely..yes that's silly to think. Oh well! Just a quick vent about time management and my lack of it lately! At least he likes his playmat so I can sit here next to him for about 25-30 minutes and do case studies/study for quizzes/work on my research paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
March
(9)
- Our couch which was supposed to arrive at the stor...
- It's getting more and more difficult to focus on a...
- All About Me -- A to Z ...this survey was on a ...
- Feeling in limbo right now.... Dupont job is sti...
- I quit my job at Community Hospital. It was just t...
- Happy St. Patricks Day! and.. Happy 3 month birthd...
- Today has been great so far!!! Talked to the nur...
- Austin & I had a ton of fun today at Danne's with ...
- Happy March (a few days late)!! Austin is doing g...
-
▼
March
(9)



2 comments:
kids are just too fun and too fun to watch! i want to spend all my extra time with mine and it just gets harder to get stuff done!
Glad I'm not alone! :) They are only little once so I snatch up every free minute with him that I can.
Post a Comment