Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

I quit my job at Community Hospital. It was just too much. Too much driving, too much stress being away from Austin that long, not enough sleep, etc! Should have listened closer to those who told me that it would be too much!

I spoke with the nurse manager at Dupont on Thursday and she said that the prn position has been approved and should be posted online any day now. She said she doesn't want me to slip away & that I should call her as soon as I apply. :) Hopefully it happens really soon!

Andy could potentially be transfering to another branch for a open loan officer position (his branch just isn't getting enough business for them to have a loan officer). This is something that he wants to do and it's the "next step" career wise after being a teller then head teller. :) The position is also a few dollars an hour raise. :) I'll keep you updated!

Austin is such a great baby!! :) He wakes up cooing! ...even at 4am. :)

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

glad to hear you are happier! hope the dupont position works out!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background