Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Today has been great so far!!!

Talked to the nurse manager at Dupont & she said that the part time spot is going to be filled internally...but..as soon as she gets the prn position appoved she is going to hire me!!! Talked to my friend that works there & she said girls are always posting hours/call time that they want to give up so it should be easy to work 24 or so hours a week. Prn spots usually require just 8 hours a schedule. Plus...I can float to Lutheran & St. Joe's NICU. :) So hopefully she can post the position online soon.

No cavities at the dentist today. Woohoo!! The staff was in love with Austin! :)

Got a 95% on my reasearch class assignment! There's only 3 projects for that class so it was a lil nerve wracking! So I now have a 90% in that class and a 93% in advanced patho!! Yes I am being an attention seeker right now but I've been so stressed out so it's good to have a great day! :)

Austin Jacob is cute as always & such a great baby! :)

2 comments:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

awesome Ashley! Hope you can work closer to home!

Erica said...

Yeah! So happy to hear all the good news! :-)

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background