Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling in limbo right now....

Dupont job is still not posted. Talked to that nurse manager today and she doesn't know when it'll be on the site and she can't move forward without it being a official position. Grr..

Nurse manager from Community called and wants to work something out with me. She has offered me a prn position where I would have to work 24 hours per 6 weeks plus one minor holiday. She doesn't want to lose me as an employee since I am experienced.

Don't want to go back to Community but I also don't know what's up with the delay in the posting of the position at Dupont.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated. :) I want to work at Dupont!!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

that's awesome that she wants to keep you but I understand your hesitation...you have to do what is best for you and your family...hope all the pieces come together for ya!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background