Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I had a great first Mothers day! Love Austin soo much!! Love Andy too of course! :) Austin did very well at his baby dedication & lunch afterwards.

Andy & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary yesterday. :) We went to Applebees for dinner and then DQ for dessert while my parents watched Austin. Looking forward to many, many more happy years together!!

Earned a A- in both classes this semester bringing my total gpa to a 3.6. :)
Summer semester starts Monday.

A part time nights NICU position was posted yesterday for Dupont!! I applied & called the nurse manager. :) She said the prn one should be posted soon now that the part time one was up. I told her that I was interested in the part time one also so she is checking on permission to hire me for that one...she has permission to hire me for the prn one I guess. She is suppose to be calling me back soon. I hope! This has been a long, crazy waiting process.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background