Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Austin seems to be feeling better after his upper respiratory infection that he had last week. yay for that! He was 20lbs with clothes and diaper on at the pedi for his sick child appt last week. Gaining fast! He did not sleep well at all during the night all last week...and he is still not sleeping through the night yet after this all started. :( I know I should feel lucky that he slept through the night so early on (4.5mts) to begin with! He has been waking up between 4:30-5:30 give or take the last couple of nights which is an improvement over early on last week.

Class officially starts today but I dont go down to Indy again til the 31st. We just lost our Monday sitter today. :( Kelly was going to be watching Austin every Monday while I was at clinical starting in Sept but she texted today to say that she will have to be on campus every monday ..she didn't know her online class had all the quizzes & tests scheduled for Mondays on campus. Oh well, not her fault. Just not sure what we are going to do now ...so I'm back to stressing out!

Andy has a interview tomorrow at 1pm for the loan officer position that he applied for within his credit union but at the Huntington branch. Wish him luck!!! :) He is very excited about it and we really hope he gets the position!

We are also in the process of seeing if we can get approved to refinance our house to lower our house payment since the rates are lower than when we first got our mortgage. We will know soon...probably later this week.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background