Thursday, August 25, 2011
Still unsure about what we are going to do about this whole babysitting thing now that Kelly had to back out of watching Austin every Monday! :( Quitting school is not an option...as much as I want to sometimes to make things easier! Easier isn't always better though. I'm such a planner and had this all planned out and now just before school starts we have a issue! Wish my Mom could work part time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
August
(7)
- Two bummer things for ya today: 1) Andy did not g...
- Still unsure about what we are going to do about t...
- Austin seems to be feeling better after his upper ...
- Happy 8 months to Austin Jacob!! Time is flying ...
- Tired of being so stressed out. Why does no one wa...
- Had a quick doctors appt today since I felt that A...
- Happy (belated) August readers! Didn't feel like...
-
▼
August
(7)



No comments:
Post a Comment