Happy (belated) August readers!
Didn't feel like blogging yesterday since it was a Indy class day...and class went an hour longer than expected which put me leaving at the start of Indy rush hour (4pm). Guess I better get used to that since class will be 9a-4p in the fall on the Wednesdays I have it. Sorry for that rant...
Anyways...
Andy applied for a loan officer position at the branch of his credit union that is in Huntington. This would be a good opportunity & pay raise. He is starting to get bored being the head teller in New Haven. Prayers that he gets it! :)
Not to much else to say....well, I take that back, I have A LOT of complaining, worrying, stressing, etc that I could vent about right now but I'll take a rain check!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(81)
-
▼
August
(7)
- Two bummer things for ya today: 1) Andy did not g...
- Still unsure about what we are going to do about t...
- Austin seems to be feeling better after his upper ...
- Happy 8 months to Austin Jacob!! Time is flying ...
- Tired of being so stressed out. Why does no one wa...
- Had a quick doctors appt today since I felt that A...
- Happy (belated) August readers! Didn't feel like...
-
▼
August
(7)



No comments:
Post a Comment