Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Two bummer things for ya today:

1) Andy did not get the loan officer position. :( They went with someone with loan experience who lives in Huntington.

2) We did not meet the approval requirements to refinance the house. Actually found out about this Thursday/Friday.

...and we are no closer to getting the sitter arrangements figured out. It was kind of put on hold while we were waiting to see about Andys job. (His half day every other week would have went away). We are thinking of seeing if Kelly has any interest in taking some of the Wednesdays so that Mom can take most of the Mondays and the rest of the Wednesdays. It'll all work out in the end. Not sure how you full time working mommies do it! I am not looking forward to working full time after I graduate. Never thought I would have this much anxiety with others (besides Andy & Mom) watching him!

1 comment:

abbicusfinchtiger said...

it is hard to let go of the control and it is something I still struggle with...I may never be able to let go comletely...I let 2 girls watch the kids once for me and called all day like a crazy person...we are all learning!

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background