Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy 17mts to Austin Jacob! :)

Current favorite things to do:
~climb on the couch
~throw stuff off the couch
~throw the ball for the doggies
~be in the grass...he's no longer afraid of it!
~squirt his water toys in the bath...he cracks up laughing!! :)
~gives kisses without asking now :)

Going through a little bit of a food strike...I am either trying to feed him too much or he is just being picky! Dogs are enjoying eating his food off the floor....but it makes more mopping the sticky floor for this mama.

Getting closer to Mason's arrival. :) I'll be 32 weeks on Friday so probably 6-7 more weeks to go if he comes around the same time Austin did!

Already getting frustrated with my new job and I haven't even started. They are a bit unorganized with communication of details which is annoying. The manager then told me today that they won't even start the credentialing process until I pass boards and obtain my prescriptive authority. Great. Then she proceeded to tell me that while I could take 12 weeks of maternity leave, my job would not be held, per se, since I don't qualify for FMLA. I knew this already but I still didn't think she would say that!! She said "remember, typically its custom for 6 weeks after vaginal and 8 weeks after c-section". Nice way to make a new employee feel like her job is secure.

Wishing I had other interviews scheduled or other offers on the table so that I had more to choose from!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Married girl loving life with our 3 blessings. :)

Followers

Blog Archive

background