OB appt today. :) Measuring on time and Mason's heart rate was 140 again...he's very consistent! I've been having contractions on and off since Wednesday night so Dr. L decided he should check me. Not dilated yet so that's good. He looked at my 3D ultrasound from last week and said Mason's weight is measuring in the 64th% ...he said he may want to induce a litle early. I think we'll be ok...Austin came 10 days early on his own so we'll just play it by ear and continue with the plan for a 36 or 37 week ultrasound to see if we can get another weight.
Austin has 2 teeth that have popped through in the last 2 days! One on top and one on the bottom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Took Austin to the doctor this morning since he de...
- First night shift coming up tomorrow...yikes! Hope...
- I'm surprised at some comments I've heard recently...
- First week of orientation done! All new employees ...
- OB appt today. :) Measuring on time and Mason's he...
- Happy 17mts to Austin Jacob! :) Current favorite...
- Finally graduated!!! :) Happy to be done!! Got to ...
- St Joseph Regional in Mishawaka, IN offered me a f...
- OB appt this afternoon went well. :) Mason's heart...
-
▼
May
(9)



No comments:
Post a Comment