I'm surprised at some comments I've heard recently about my pregnancy and the timing of it. I halfway feel like I need to justify mine & Andy's decisions...but then again I'm like screw it, these people don't deserve to know anything if they are just going to (wrongly) judge us based on their assumptions of how life should go.
Ever since becoming Austins parents, Andy & I have realized that life is way to short to not make the most of. Its more than crossing things off of "to do" lists and having certain things all lined up.
Just a bit irked tonight because I found out second hand about a comment that was made about us from someone that I have met 3-4 times in my whole life. Who is she to judge where we are financially, physically, emotionally, etc. Does she determine who is fit to be parents and what spacing between children is required? No, she does not! God has a plan, he knows what he is doing. Everything has worked out perfectly in the end so far in our marriage so I have no doubts at all about having our boys 18 mts apart. All research I've read about having two children close in age only points to the positives that the children experience.
Thanks for reading my long rant. I'm very positive that being a hormonal pregnant woman did not help the anger I felt tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(64)
-
▼
May
(9)
- Took Austin to the doctor this morning since he de...
- First night shift coming up tomorrow...yikes! Hope...
- I'm surprised at some comments I've heard recently...
- First week of orientation done! All new employees ...
- OB appt today. :) Measuring on time and Mason's he...
- Happy 17mts to Austin Jacob! :) Current favorite...
- Finally graduated!!! :) Happy to be done!! Got to ...
- St Joseph Regional in Mishawaka, IN offered me a f...
- OB appt this afternoon went well. :) Mason's heart...
-
▼
May
(9)



2 comments:
Seriously people need to mind their own business. My kids love each other so much and I wouldn't change how close they are! I agree, if you always wait for "perfect timing" you would never do anything!
Good for you! Kids are gifts from God and it's no one's business when you have them.
Post a Comment